Monday, December 5, 2016

TINSEL TREES WITH RAINBOW TAPE!


Here is a fun way to dress up those Christmas tree die cuts using Rainbow Tape!



Today I am showing another way to use your Rainbow Tape. Here I have used the Christmas Tree Cutout Die from Impression Obsession and also I made a tree from three triangles!


For this layer, I have used the 1/32" and the 1/8"  Silver Metallic Rainbow Tape to make the decorative lines. 


Using the 1/32" Silver Metallic Rainbow Tape, I have crisscrossed the tape to decorate the trees. I cut this layer with the Nesting Frame 7 die. Next, I embossed the layer with TE Snowfall embossing folder. I added Silver Metallic tape along the bottom of the three triangles. The third tree was popped up in front of these two. I went back over the snowfall embossing and highlighted the dots with glitter.


Thanks for looking!
Go HERE
To find more ideas using Rainbow Tape 





1 comment:

  1. I love these trees! A simple card, yet so much detail. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete