Thursday, October 23, 2014

Ai Tennis Love!



Yeah for Thursday and a new challenge from Ai! I am playing along in their Humor and Puns Challenge 147. Be sure to check out all the brand new Ai People from Art Impressions.  


I was so excited when I saw this stamp set called, Birthday Love!! I don't play tennis, but I have many girlfriends that do! She is just perfect and will be seeing  a lot of ink!
Several layers going on here. The racquet was stamped twice and foam tape was used to lift up one side of it. Two of the tennis balls were also popped up!


Love the argyle patter paper, Chill from LF and thought it was a great match for this gal.
Copics: E47,44,43,41,11, 000,00  R17, 08,05,02  YR23,21,21  G03,02,00,0000  W3,1,00  YG00

Thanks for looking!
  • Stamps: Ai-Birthday Love Set 4529
  • Paper- Neenah 110, Bazzill, Lawn Fawn Sweater Weather-Chill, Crisp, Cool
  • Other: Copics, Perfect Mini Layers, Nellies-Oval Dies, Viva Gloss Gel, Memento -Dual marker, Corner Chomper, Bow Easy, foam tape, seam binding



4 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, I soooo love her and your card, Karen!!! Your choice of papers is perfect and love the dimension you've added! Fantastic!! Thanks so much for joining us at Art Impressions and hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, Karen. Love the card layout you used and the great papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card. I love these new designs and your card design is really fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute image, with great coloring...great colors and design. I see that I have a lot of catching up to do in your blog...(Now that my eye surgeries are over, and I can see so much better...still need new glasses.) I so missed seeing your amazing cards. Thanks for the nice comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete