Thursday, September 11, 2014

ART IMPRESSIONS CHALLENGE 144

It's Thursday which means over at Art Impressions they are having a new challenge. They are also launching their new 2014 Halloween stamps, Yay! I'm entering this card in their Challenge 144.


I'm not fond of spiders but she looks pretty cute and harmless! 
Be Scary Set
I have stamped the image twice. I fussy cut the legs, gloves and pumpkin then popped them up with foam tape. Her collar, gloves, pumpkin, antennas and shoes have Wink of Stella and transparent Viva Pearl Pen added to them. I've added a piece of twine for the handle on her pumpkin. The eyes on her hood have been adorned with wiggly eyes! The frames are new from Impression Obsession, loving these!
A spiderweb cut from an IO die, silk bow and twine finish off my card!

Thanks for looking!




5 comments:

  1. Oops! Can't tell if I was able to publish my comment but again, adorable and silly card. Love it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wayyy too CUTE! Love the image, spider web, dp, and pretty bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEK! This is sooooo CUTE!!!! I love it, Karen!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete