Thursday, June 5, 2014

AI CHALLENGE 137

HIP 2 B SQUARE!


Yeah, it's Thursday and Art Impressions has a new challenge! Make your card a Square...easy peasy!


The girlfriends are back together... being square! Well at least they are framed by a cork square! They are so "hip"! It looks like they are having fun, no whining there!


A little paper piecing, Copics, Wink of Stella and embossing powder made these gals come to life! 


My square card was made using the "Girlfriends" Wine Tasters Set. Gotta love these girls and their sentiments!

The Ai Challenge "Hip To Be Square" is going on until June 18th. Check out the Ai Blog here and thanks for looking!

  • Stamps: Art Impression-Girlfriends- Wine Tasters
  • Papers: Neenah, MME- Indie Chic Ginger, Bazzill
  • Dies: Impression Obsession- Square Shaker Frame, MFT- Blueprints 14, Pierced Oval Stax, Fancy Flourish
  • Other: Copics, Versa Marker, Memento- Dual Marker, ep, Wink of Stella, Perfect Layer Rulers, cork, Bow Easy, foam tape, twine, brads, seam binding 






13 comments:

  1. Awesome card! Love all the details and layers...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautifully done card from you. I love these images..I have two should see if I can find time to do a card...Great coloring, and layout. the addition of the CORK frame is just perfect. I have some cork that has been sitting unused never thought to use it with my wine bottle/glass stamps. (I guess I don't think out of the box too well. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Karen, this is fabulous!!!! I adore the cork frame and what you did with the image!! It looks like they're coming straight off the card!! Awesome work!!! Thanks so much for joining the Art Impressions challenge!!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen,I love this! What a fun card,and colored so nicely! Love the sentiment, gorgeous design and cork! I agree with Sharron!

    ReplyDelete
  5. a wonderful card, so much fun, the cork square looks fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Love all your attention to detail, out-of-the-box, paper-piecing, beautiful coloring, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is darling, Karen! Love your coloring and paper piecing...you made these lovely ladies come to life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card. I love the cork square and how you layered one of the images. Really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. And guess what else I need!!! How darn cute is this!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Karen, I adore these old broads. Your coloring is wonderful. I need a glass now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous square card, love the colors you chose and the layering on the cork, adding in the details of the two sparkles. Awesome, very hip card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card, love the colors, the layering on the cork was a great touch, adding in the two sparklies just finishes it off. Very HIP!

    ReplyDelete