The monthly challenge for June at SS is to make a project using Serendipity stamps or dies and incorporate a die cut window. The DT has been given the added challenge to make an accordion card with a window! Play along for the chance to add to your Serendipity stash by winning a $20 GC! Details can be found here on the SSCB.
THIS WEEKS SPECIAL!
40%OFF COUPON~CODE "40fromhigh614"
Good through 6/24~ 40% of highest priced item
FREE cling stamp with die special good while supplies last!
Accordion Cards by the DT:
Serendipity has come out with some wonderful new dies, I love this one!
I have always been drawn to the sea. When I heard that Miriam (oh so talented!) was working with SS to assist in the design of a Lighthouse Die, I couldn't wait. Nice job, it turned out fabulous!
The Lighthouse Die was cut once in the red. I ran the die through three more times only embossing, not cutting.
There was a reason for my accordion card to be folded backwards! I wanted my sentiment to be showing in the center of the front of my card. I also wanted the G45 image to be seen through my window!
The sentiment, "My Life" has been inked with Memento Nautical Blue.
Thanks for Looking!
What can we see through your window?
Hope you join us in the SSCB Window Challenge
- Stamps: Serendipity- 288E My Life
- Dies: Serendipity- 031ED Lighthouse
- Ink: Memento- Nautical Blue
- Papers: Neenah- ivory, G45- By The Sea, Bazzill
- Other: Copics, G45 Chipboard, Spellbinders- A2 Matting Basics, MFT- Pierced Oval Stax, Pierced Rectangle Stax, Perfect Mini Rulers and Cutting Mat, Scor-tape, foam tape, rope