Friday, May 9, 2014

AI CHALLENGE 135


"CUTE AS A BUTTON"


Art Impressions theme for their Challenge is "Cute as a Button". I went a little "Hog Wild" with this one, new from their Zoo Crew line (available in local stores now)! I think she is adorable and wears her tutu and party hat so well! I've added a FEW buttons!


The brown background has been embossed with Serendipity's Cupcake die. She has touches of Glossy Accents on her lips and toes. Wink of Stella has been brushed on her skirt and hat. The mouth watering icing is Viva Pearl Pen!


The sentiment speaks for itself! The die cut cupcake is the same one used to emboss on the front.


Of course my favorite, she's on a Wobble!


Copics Used

Kick up your heels and go "Hog Wild" today!
Thanks for looking!
  • Stamps: Art Impressions- Zoo Crew- Hog Wild
  • Paper: Neenah, ep -Summer Bliss, Bazzill
  • Dies: Serendipity Stamps- Cupcake and Candle Die Set, MFT- Blueprints 1,16, Stitched Circles Stax, Impression Obsessions- Button Set, Spellbinders- A2 Matting Basics, Reverse Wonky Rectangles
  • Other- Copics, Wobble, Perfect Cutting Mat, Bow Easy, Wink of Stella, Glossy Accents, Viva Pearl Pen, lace, ribbon, buttons twine






8 comments:

  1. Karen ..this is so adorable! Love the wobbling lady ,and the Serendipity cupcake never looked better than it dose on the inside of this card! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card. I haven't seen that stamp yet, so I will have to pick this one up. I love all the detail inside & out. And who doesn't love a wobble card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! This could not be any cuter!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! And the fact that she is on a wobble just blows my mind with cuteness and fun!!! Fan-friggin-tastic!!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, your little piglet is adorable!! Who wouldn't want a fun birthday card like this one?! Glad to have you join in our Cute As a Button challenge at Art Impressions :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card! Fantastic use of the buttons :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie pie she is!! and she dances too! Love your fun card and how you were able to show how she moves!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable! Great coloring, I love how you added the wobble, would you believe I have a couple of those and have yet to use them? You have inspired me...Now all I have to do is find where I put them...smile...

    ReplyDelete