Monday, April 21, 2014

AI CHALLENGE 133

"BEST OF FRIENDS"
 It's another Ai day!

Love the new 2014 Girlfriends release. It's week two for Art Impressions Challenge 133 and I've used one of the new sets for my entry. The requirement is to have two or more friends on your creation. 


These two must be really good friends to be sharing such a good laugh! The beach scene was created with die cuts, sand and lots of layers! The ladies were colored with Copics and then fussy cut. 


Not only are the girls a hoot but the sayings that come with this set are great too! To see all the new Girlfriends you can visit them here!


Here are the Copics I used. 

Hope you laughed today and thanks for taking time to look!

  • Stamps: Art Impressions- Girlfriends Laughing Set
  • Ink: Memento-Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink- Antique Linen
  • Paper: Neenah- solar White, ep- Summertime Bliss, Bazzill
  • Dies: MFT- Blueprints 14, Impression Obsession- Pail, Shell Set, Ocean Border, Sun and Moon, Square Shaker Frame
  • Other: Copics, Perfect Layer Minis, sand, foam tape, resin charms, twine 



10 comments:

  1. Wow, your card is absolutely awesome. Love the beach scene you created and the way you combined the colours. SO inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did laugh! Great idea putting these ladies on the beach! Fabulous details as usual! Love it Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree your card is amazing! Love the beach scene that you have created both inside and out. That image is one of my favorites.
    Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions for our current challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, Karen! Love your beach scene and all of the details. I agree, great sentiment with this image. This set is on my Wish List!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen, I was just looking at this set at Oozaks and now I think I need it? Too too cute for words!! and the colors and design are wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the beach scene!! Awesome card!!!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a darling card Karen.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. That a fun card...so nicely colored!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh! I love this. Such a fun image, great sentiment...and so true....and gorgeous coloring.

    ReplyDelete