It's the last day to show off the great designs with new dies and stamps.
We love and appreciate all your comments. You will have until the 5th of February to share some "love"! Blog candy is hidden so be sure to visit and comment on ALL the DT members blogs!
On February 7th the winners will be announced on the Serendipity Blog. More details on how to play can also be found here.
You should be arriving from
Your next hop is
Who says the ladybug is red?
There really is white, yellow, pink, orange, black, and yes, red!
The Ladybug Die is too cute! I really had fun with this layout. The Ladybug Hugs stamp is also a new spring release. I think it works just perfectly with the die! All layers and bugs are popped up with foam tape!
It's whimsy feel, crisp cuts and embossed details make this die so great.
Don't you just love the designs on her?
I've used the Love Die to finish the inside.
The little scrollies and circles used at the bottom were actually the cut outs from the Ladybug Die!
Such fun, right!
Blog Hop Order:
Karen Amidon...you are here!
Be sure to go on ALL DT members blogs and share your comments!
Thanks for playing in the Serendipity Blog Hop!
- Die: Serendipity Stamps- Ladybug Die-1295ED, Love Die 1277CD
- Stamps: Serendipity- Ladybug Hugs-1296E
- Ink: Versafine-Onyx Black
- Paper: Neenah-white, Bo Bunny-Head Over Heels Collection, Bazzill- red, black
- Other: Perfect Layer Rulers, Spellbinders- A2 Matting Basics A and B,foam tape, Score-tape, Bow-Easy, ribbon