This beautiful stamp is from the Autumn Blessings Set from Flourishes.
The FTTC this week is "Mad for Plaid"!
I love all the fall colors in this paper. The plaid is paired with a sweet little acorn print.
Copics were used to color the image. I used a few fun dies and kept the card CAS, with a BIG bow!
The inside sentiment is from the same collection.
Finished size is 5 1/2 x 4 1/2
Thanks for looking!
- Stamps: Flourishes- Autumn Blessings
- Dies: Spellbinders- Captivating Squares, Squares, A2 Bracket Boarders, Marvelous Squares, Nellie's- Oval nesting
- Ink: Memento- Tuxedo Black, Versafine- Onyx Black
- Papers: Neenah- Solar White, Authentique- Thankful, Bazzill
- Other: Copics, Perfect Layer Rulers, Color Box- Chestnut Roan, Scor-tape, foam tape, Silk ribbon, seam binding, twine, jewels