Tuesday, November 5, 2013

TANGLED BOB!

Poor Bob, he's all tangled up in a mess! This stamp is too funny! I thought he would be great to enter in the Ai Challenge 122- "Holly Jolly Christmas"! Bob is one of Ai's HILARIOUS Christmas stamps.



I had this lightbulb paper from Bo Bunny that paired up with him perfectly. The black twine was crisscrossed to repeat the strands of lights in the paper. Bob was colored with Copics. On his pants, I used a swatch of denim and colorless blender to give the "jeans" a textured look. Glossy Accents was added to the bulbs for shine.  The "catchy" sentiment is from Ai. 
 All layers are popped up with foam tape.


I found this cute lightbulb boarder and sentiment in my stash. I'm not sure which company it's from :(
If anyone knows I'll add it to the credits!

Thanks for looking and always love to hear from you!

  • Stamps: Art Impressions- Tangled Bob, Catch the Spirit
  • Ink: Memento- Tuxedo black, Versafine, Onyx Black
  • Dies: Spellbinders- A2 Matting Basics A, Nellie's- Ovals
  • Papers: Neenah- Classic White, Doodlebug Designs- Home for the Holidays, Bazzill cardstock
  • Other: Copics, Colorless Blender,Glossy Accents, Perfect Layer Rulers, Scor-tape, foam tape, denim swatch, twine, unknown stamp

  

3 comments:

  1. This one made me laugh out loud! It is hilarious!!!! Great coloring my dear!!! And such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stamps by Judith has a lightbulb strand.......maybe its that! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete