Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Fall Zinnias!




Fall is in the air, at least in my craft room! This Serendipity Stamp of Zinnias is so beautiful and their color combinations are endless. I stamped the image and then used an oval die to highlight the part of the stamp that I wanted to cut. I then used the Out of Box technique to showcase the butterfly.

  • Stamps: Serendipity Stamps: Zinnia 548L
  • Ink: Memento Espresso Truffle
  • Paper: Neenah Ivory, Authentique Thankful, cardstock
  • Dies: Spellbinders Labels Twenty-Eight, Ovals
  • Other: Copics, Perfect Layers Ruler, Bow Easy, foam tape, ribbons 

2 comments:

  1. Another beauty..such wonderful colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, yes fall is in my craft room only still too hot outside. This is colored so perfectly . Beautiful card.
    I am following you by email because I am not sure about the other way.

    ReplyDelete